CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Seventeen

Yesterday was Camerons 17th birthday - WOW where did all the time go?

He has worked really hard lately to get back on track with school and we are so proud of him! He is a great kid! He is so funny, loyal, and caring.

He is so sweet with his nieces - and they love him so much!

He is also excited to start playing indoor football this spring - and I'm excited to watch him lol. I think of how much time has already gone by, and then I stop to think about the fact that in one short year, he will be a high school graduate! I can't get over that!

Well, anyway - chris' birthday is on the 19th, and that weekend also happens to be the last home game of the Raiders this season. Sooooooooooo - I surprised them both with tickets to the game - they are both so excited!

I'm so grateful for having such a wonderful family to be surrounded by daily. : )

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

OH I BET THEY BOTH PEED A LITTLE!!!

Sheli said...

Ok so when did he grow up?? I must have been away for like 5 years. Happy birthday Cameron and Chris. Have fun watching the LOSERS play. teehee. jk. Luv ya both

cmkdca88 said...

lol we love you too, Aunt Sheli - AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WINNING SUNDAY! It kept the stupid DONKEYS from clenching the division! lol