CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

AHHHH MY SUNSHINE!

Well - unfortunately, Andrew's team lost the Championship game this year - it was a VERY hard loss.

They fought a good fight, it just wasn't meant to be!

We had such a great turnout for our little "cheering section" it was AWESOME! Thank you to all of my family and close friends who made the trek to come see the game. It meant more than words can say!

Greatfully, we have 2 more games - they are in a tournament called "BORDER WARZ" and get to play against teams from other leagues around the State.

We had a tough last game - but wow what a GREAT season! I'm so proud of him and his entire team.

High School ball next year... I'm getting old!

4 comments:

Kylee said...

gosh i hope my mom doesnt see this, but...

if you think that you are getting old, just look at my mom!! she has a daughter in law, a son who is 30, and i am going into my junior year of high school next year!! wow!! she is getting up there!!

haha!

~kylee :)

Sheli said...

wait a minute...Why is she dissin' me on your blog? That just ain't fair. I get no respect.

Congrats Andrew!

Carlye Momma said...

LOL!!! Kylee and Sheli's comments are CLASSIC!!!

Andrew we are SO proud of you!!! You played so hard and your heart was literally on that field for everyone to see! I can't wait to see you play next year!

cmkdca88 said...

Kylee & Aunt Sheli are making me pee my pants today - LOL I love you!