CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Birthday Braggings and such














Kurt's birthday is 2 weeks away - he will be 20! That is just not right!

He sure makes me proud. He has a great head on his shoulders - He is going to school to be an English teacher and I can't wait to see him realize that goal. I'm not quite sure where he got this incredible intelligence from, but...


What a wonderful man he has become and continues to become. We love you son ~ mom & dad




2 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

YAY FOR KURT! That just makes me want to puke! So...how old am I??? Oh that's right 28!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN! LOVE YOU!

HowRAD are we?!? said...

Oh goodness, he's so old. Which in turn, makes me older, which is no fun at all! i'm about a month away from my LATE 20's. yeesh! well Kurt, starting your 20's...best years of my life actually! love you!