CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Beautiful Aunt

I just wanted to say that I love her dearly - I know that everything will be fine. She has the strength that most people never have and she will pull through this - she has such a huge, loving family and a wonderful, sweet, loving husband - buppa Paul - who is just amazing. My family is incredible and I know with our faith and support, this too shall pass.

My thoughts and prayers are with the entire Curtis & Andersen family right now - I love you all very much!

2 comments:

laurie said...

How blessed I am to have you in my life Marni! Thank you for the words of encouragement and love. You will never know how much it means to me to have the faith, support and most of all the love of my beautiful family. How can I lose?

I love you ~ aunt laurie

Sheli said...

Marni you are so sweet. We do have a great family. We rock! Laurie is loved by us all. She is amazing and we will do what ever it takes to help her get through this. We have the easy part. Loving her. I see so many go through times like this without the love and support of a family and it is sad. Thankfully we don't have that problem. I love you and your cute family. We are all praying for Laurie.