CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tomorrow is a big day - I am filled with a great calm right now. I hope everyone who has the opportunity to go support my Aunt drives carefully and will arrive without incident. However, my main concern is my Aunt. I will keep her in my prayers and ask that anyone else please do the same. She is a beautiful, loving, kind, strong Sister, Aunt, Mother, Wife, Grandmother, Daughter and friend to everyone she comes across. And did I mention HYSTERICAL! I know the waiting room will be filled with love and humor because that is how our family ROLLS hahaha -

I love you, Aunt Laurie!

4 comments:

Kylee said...

Oh yes. I hope everything goes ok. You know what, no. I KNOW everything will be ok. :)

by the way, i really like the stars background thingy you have. I like stars...:)

Kylee said...

ha ha. about the raiders vs chargers game...too bad the game is 4 quarters long instead of 3. HA HA HA!!! CHARGERS ROCK!! 28-18 BABY!!

Carlye Momma said...

and you KNOW it was! I'm sad you couldn't come but Uncle Paul loved the speakerphone call...LOVE YA!

Mindie said...

You are so sweet and you have NO idea how much I miss your face! You pretty much rock and we all need a girls trip ASAP Fo shizz!!!!!