CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Where the H#$L have I been??????

One of the most AMAZING things I have ever seen! Did I see them on Ellen? NOOOOO Did I see them on Jay Leno? NOOOOOOOOOOO - Did I see them on America's got Talent? NOOOOOOO

I was frozen mid-sentence while watching Brooke take in an episode of "Jacks Big Music Show"

I will be buying the CD and hope with all hopes that they can come out here - what an AMAZING talent - the music is amazing and these kids are amazing - and I am amazing for showing you this amazing stuff....

Be Amazed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ78f1gUa5Q

2 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Oh my HECK!!! They are SO awesome!!! They were on America's Got Talent this year too I think. I can't remember which show I saw them on but oh my heck...how AMAZING are they???

K thanks for sharing...adding them to my Zune NOW!

Love ya!

Sheli said...

OMG!! they are amazing. What the...I could listen over and over. Thanks for tunin me in.Luv u, Aunt Sheli