CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I really tried to resist!

Tagged

So I just got tagged by Aunt Sheli
5's
There needs to be five answers for each. I'll give it a try.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1. Barely started working out of the home full time
2. Lived in Sandy
3. Kurt turned 10, Desiree turned 8, Cameron turned 7 and Andrew turned 5
4. Just moved back to Utah
5. Celebrated my 6 yr wedding anniversary

What are 5 things on my to do list today
1. Work
2. Go Home and cuddle my new granddaughter
3. Pay some bills
4. Call my neice and wish her a happy 16th birthday!
5. Welcome my in-laws

What are my 5 favorite snacks
1. Popcorn
2. Hot Tamales
3. cheese its
4. cheese & crackers
5. pita chips

What 5 things would I do if I were a millionaire
1. Pay off all my bills
2. Buy my kids & myself houses
3. Buy a condo in Hawaii
4. Buy season tickets to the Raiders
5. Hire a housekeeper

5 places I have lived
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Claremont, CA
3. La Verne, CA
4. Sandy, UT
5. Herriman, UT

5 Jobs I have had
1. NEC (consumer show production company)
2. Wet Seal (lame clothing store)
3. Bard Access Systems (medical device Company)
4. GES (trade show decorating company)
5. Diamond Rental (trade show decorating company)

5 people I tag are
1. Carlye
2. Brittany
3. Tiffany
4. Kacie
5. Mindie

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

Oh boy...I guess I'll do it...since it's your birthday and all...wait...how old are you again??? HAHAHA! check out my blog birthday mama!

Carlye Momma said...

Well...you ARE the OLDEST!!! Check out my video I just posted...I PEE!!!

tiffcurtis said...

What the crap I get on here to say Happy Freak en Birthday and I get Tagged! Well you are so not getting Happy Birthday now. Okay just kidding I am not that mean, at least not today. Hey by the way if you are by Orem in the next few days, stop and say Hi at Brackon and Marcie's. Love ya, Wish we were in Maui together (but not really together)again.