CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

REMINISCING

I was eating lunch with the office gals and we were reminiscing about the "old" days - lol - I remember exactly which parking stall Chris was in when I first met him - I remember exactly what words were exchanged, which song was on, where we went, what he was wearing, everything about him - funny thing is I don't remember anything about anyone else! LOL

Anywho - just for S&*%$ and giggles - this is THE EXACT In-N-Out where I met my soul mate -

4 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

You are a cheese ball...and you have dad's memory. I love it!

Carlye Momma said...

It's funny though...how we remember EXACTLY where we stood when we met the person who would change our lives forever!

Carlye Momma said...

Maybe I should go take a picture of The Gap ;-)

Mindie said...

I Love that you are a cheese ball! It totally runs in the fam you know! I love your Blog, Ur such a cute Mom! Miss u so much!.... Oh and yes, I don't think it is possible to have a Mormon function and Not have Ham N Rolls! LOL