CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PUSH IT OUT PUSH IT OUT - WAYYYYYYY OUT!

The title is from the obnoxiously hysterical BILL COSBY:HIMSELF show - he is talking about his wife delivering a baby -

I am impatiently waiting for my daughter to go into labor after a weekend of false alarms -

sooooo - if you are all looking for something to do right now, sit indian style, palms up, and meditate with me sending the "GO INTO LABOR ALREADY SHEESH" vibes our way

Thanks!

3 comments:

Mindie said...

That was a classic episode I must say! Keep us posted on the babe! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you~ Love ya

Sheli said...

Hopefully soon! Babies tend to do things in their time not ours. Let us know. luv u

Tyler and Kacie said...

Do what Mindie did to me and take her on LONG, FAST walks until she feels like she might just fall over and die! Works like a charm!!!