CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

No more waiting!

The new princess is here! At 1 am Desiree came downstairs "my water broke" - almost instantly her contractions were 2 min apart - we got her to the hospital at about 1:30 am - she almost didn't have a chance to get the epidural!

At 3:55am Alexus Pino-Rodriguez (dads & moms last name) arrived weighing in at a whopping 8 lbs 1 oz - 21" long with lots of curly, black hair.

Mom did great and it is such a beautiful miracle to watch the birth of such a sweet baby.








5 comments:

Sheli said...

Oh what a pretty girl. She is a beauty. Congrats to Mom, Dad and the Grandparents. Luv u, Aunt Sheli

Carlye Momma said...

Awwww...pretty baby girl! I can't wait to meet her!!! Wish I could squeeze her RIGHT NOW!!! I'll keep my illness to myself though.

LOVE YOU!!!

Mindie said...

She is sooo beautiful! I'm so happy for all of you. Congrats! xoxo

Marcie said...

What a pretty little girl! Congrats you guys on your beautiful addition!!
Love ya!

laurie said...

more andersen genes!! they never run out!!! she looks like papa blair. lots of hair! fabulous. congratulations. little angel cakes
love you much ~ auntie laurie