CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

numero uno


So I have a tendancy to come home at night rushed - makeing sure dinner is ready -Andrew's at fooball, husbands had his post-work conversation for the day, & there I am exhausted -
so around the corner I hear "nana nana nana" - it it just seems like the entire world can come down around me as long as she's there. I get unconditional hugs and songs and happiness - she fills our days with love and she will be blessed beyond words - we couldn't have imagined a day wihout her in it and I can't wait to see what she has become - she is destined to be great- and she has become eveyones princess- BROOKE♥ OUR LOVE

7 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

WORD UP SISSY!!! YOU'RE A BLOGGER NOW! WOOT! IT IS DEFINITELY AN ADDICTION! I'M EXCITED FOR YOU THOUGH...YEAH YEAH!

Sammee said...

I am so proud of you for taking the first step! Next you will get a family web page like me and put up all the stuff that you think people care about but they really don't (LOL JK). LOVe ya!!!

cmkdca88 said...

K GIVE ME ADVISE SO MINE STAYS CUTE FO SO

Sammee said...

Well all you can do is be honest, write it the way it happened and write it the way you talk. It's always funnier if we can picture your voice in our head explaining it too us:). I think this is a great idea, the best part is you can screen capture every time you update it and then scrapbook it:).

tiffcurtis said...

Welcome to the land of blogspot...One day we will have relationship not based upon a screen and little numbers you push, for all you know I could be naked.

Carlye Momma said...

Awwww...that baby girl is SO squishy! I LOVE HER OH SO MUCH! BOOGIE YOU ARE THE PRINCESS!!!

Sheli said...

Wow you got a blog started before me. I am so impressed. I've been working on one with my girls at work. Maybe I'll get it done this week. Love the picture of your cute little baby. She is a doll. Love ya!!